I was nominated by PearlGirl of INFJ Ramblings. Thank you so much! I wish I could nominate you back — you’re one of the bloggers whose posts I actually read on a regular basis 🙂 I’m so glad we connected through our blogging about INFJ things.
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness
- Post the rules so people know them
Seven Facts About Me:
- I can’t decide whether my favorite color is rose-pink or grass-green. Or possibly plum-purple.
- Even though my “to-read” list is humongous, there are a few books I take the time to re-read every year or so. Mara: Daughter of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw is at the top of that list. Seriously, drop everything and go read that book. There’s danger, love, intrigue, sacrifice and the only romantic attempted murder I’ve ever seen in fiction.
- Much as I love Jane Austen, my favorite classic is actually Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- I’d be happy if I could wear Ren Faire Costumes all the time.
- I love kayaking. It’s the only “sport” type of activity that I truly enjoy, even though it has been life-threatening twice (caught in bad weather on Lake George and knocked up-side-down in shallow, fast-moving water on the Mohican River).
- I’m considered a “Garden Specialist” on eHow, and publish quite a few articles on that site.
- Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, and since I started coming up with my own cheesecake recipes I’ve become something of a cheesecake snob.
Yes, you’re supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers and I’ve only nominated 7. I’ll try and make up for that by telling you why I like each one.
2HelpfulGuys — I only recently started following them, but I like what I’ve read so far.
Baptism For Life — this is my dad’s blog, and while I know he won’t take the time to accept the nomination you really should check out his posts if you’re looking for inspiring bloggers.
Idle Wanderings — I always enjoy Charity’s posts and if you’re watching Grimm, I highly recommend her recent articles.
Introvert, Dear — a blog and Facebook group that is great to follow if you’re an introvert and/or HSP
Science and Faith — he’s a new blogger, and the first two posts are great. Looking forward to more!
See, there’s this thing called biology… — occasionally I disagree with this blogger. Usually, though, I’m bouncing up and down in my seat pointing at the screen and saying “That’s exactly what I think!”
SmileSupport313 — her posts are always encouraging. And she’s one of my very best friends, so of course her blog is worth reading.