Once again the Gregorian calendar advances by one year. Sticking with tradition, I spent New Year’s Eve with my cousin and sister and now I’m using my first post of the new year to share my blogging highlights from last year.
This has been a big year for my blog. It’s got a name now, for one thing, since we went from marissabaker.wordpress.com to LikeAnAnchor.com. The number of visitors is holding pretty steady from last year, though it did go up a little.
One of my big goals for this upcoming year is to continue growing my blog, but that’s a subject for another post. Today’s post is about looking back on the most popular posts of 2018 and celebrating all you lovely people who’ve been reading my work.
Posts With The Most Traffic
All of the top posts this year are about INFJs, which isn’t really surprising. I was kinda surprised that my ENFP-INFJ relationships post is the most popular of all my posts, though. I guess I’ll put that on the list of good things that came out of my (now ended) relationship.
- Dating Your Mirror: ENFP and INFJ Relationships (published 11/11/2017)
- INFJ User Guide (published 6/20/2016)
- Religion and the INFJ (published 10/17/2016)
- Want To Date An INFJ? Here’s 15 Things We’d Like You To Know (published 9/18/2018)
- The Vanishing INFJ (published 11/28/2016)
- INFJ Dark Side (published 3/31/2014)
- The INFJ Stare (published 8/5/2013)
- Living With INFJ Guilt And Overcoming Cycles of Shame (published 11/13/2018)
- The Single INFJ (published 4/18/2018)
- How To Be Friends With An INFJ (published 10/13/2014)