Two years ago this weekend, I published my first INFJ blog post on this site. It seems fitting, then, that I’m releasing my first e-book this weekend and that it is all about INFJs. Inside, you’ll find:
- Quick introduction to Myers-Briggs type theory
- Thorough description of the INFJ personality type
- Discussions of INFJ strengths and weakness
- Tips for personal growth
- List of things that INFJs want other people to know
- Special section on how other types view INFJs
- True-life stories from five INFJ contributors
A very special thanks to Kerry, Rachel, Johanna, Denise, and Yeni — the INFJs who contributed the stories appearing in this book. You should have already received a free PDF copy of this book at the e-mail address I have on record for you. If not, let me know.
You can purchase this book in the Amazon Kindle store. For this first week only, the book is on-sale for $0.99. It will go back to the regular price of $2.99 next Monday morning.