Update: The book is finished, and you can download the final version here. Thank you so much for your interest!
I’ve started work on an INFJ e-book, and would like to ask you – my fellow INFJs – to share some of your personal experiences. I don’t want this to just be another description of the INFJ personality type. I want real stories that INFJ readers can relate to, and which will give non-INFJ readers insight into how we think. Specifically, I’m looking for short first-hand accounts of what life is like as an INFJ. You can share anything you like, but here are a few prompts:
- How did you first discover your type, and what was your reaction?
- In what ways do you feel different from non-INFJs?
- What role does intuition play in your life?
- How would you describe the way you feel emotions as an INFJ?
- Are there any areas of your life or specific situation where you rely on thinking more than feeling?
- How does an INFJ’s inferior function (Extroverted Sensing) show up for you when you’re stressed?
- What do you wish other people knew about INFJs?
You would be credited by first-name only to protect your privacy, or I can give you a pseudonym if you prefer to remain completely anonymous. Alternately, if you want your full name used or me to direct readers to your blog I could do that as well. Everyone whose stories are used in the book will receive a free copy once it is finished. If you want to contribute, you can post responses as comments here, or get in touch through my contact form.